As with any good business, food trucks need to do marketing too, and it can be a godsend for any business that has a good marketing slogan to get it right. Marketing is not just about the slogan or tagline, but it does play a major role in the process, and can bring in new customers that you might not expect. Your slogan is part and parcel of your branding, and you need to know exactly how to get it right.
The food truck industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the United States today, with more than 26,000 food trucks operating across the country at the beginning of 2021. And with that number still increasing, the need for good marketing slogans to make your brand unique is on the rise. So, to give you the edge over the competition, here are some of the top Marketing Slogans and Funny Sayings our experts found just for you.
- Food Truck Marketing Slogans
- Funny Food Truck Sayings
- Dessert Food Truck Slogans
- Street Food Slogans
- How to Promote a Food Truck Business
Food Truck Marketing Slogans
Slogans are a major part of the branding of a food truck, and a quick perusal of the local trucks in your area will show the kind of awesome marketing slogans you are up against. Our list of stunning slogans is designed to give your truck the lift it needs to become more popular and more recognizable as the place to be seen.
- Because food trucks carry happiness to the masses
- Because life is all about the food
- Because who has time for restaurants?
- Because you deserve the best Street Food
- Born to bring you the food you desire
- Bringing BBQ to you, just when you need it
- Bringng you mobile food in a mobile world
- Don’t go without stopping for a bite
- Don’t settle for less… it’s truckin’ good food
- Endless taste, Guaranteed
- Get on the food truck bandwagon.
- Heaven is where the food truck is
- Hunger is the fuel that drives this truck
- It’s not just food, it’s an experience.
- It’s not just food, it’s an art form
- Mobile food for a mobile world.
- No seats, just eats.
- Our food can really move you
- Our motto is to deliver quality food.
- The best meal on wheels in town.
- The food of life, the truck of desire
- We craft the food that drives your lifestyle
- Where standing room only always applies
- Your friendly neighborhood food truck
Funny Food Truck Sayings
Adding a little fun to the proceedings is not a bad idea these days, in a world where a few good laughs can sometimes be hard to come by. So if you like to put a smile on your customers’ faces with your delicious food, why not start with your slogan, and bring them in smiling almost as much as they will when they leave with their food.
- Enjoy every moment
- Every bite satisfies
- Explore the New Food Wheeler
- Happiness on wheels
- Just listen your heart
- Just say yes
- Just taste it. We made it
- Let’s chase the Flavour
- No regrets
- Satisfied your heart
- Satisfy your hunger
- Speedy delivery only for you
- The food carrier.
- The food mobile.
- The truck that satisfies.
- The truck with taste.
- Truck yeah!
- We hear your hunger
- We will satisfy you
- We’re Everywhere
- Wheels of love
- Where food is priority
- You just can’t say no
- Your choice our passion.
- Your life your choice
Dessert Food Truck Slogans
Dessert trucks are not as common as those selling tacos, burgers and BBQ, so you can potentially reach a huge new market with a good dessert truck. And to make it even more memorable for your customers, and easier to recommend to their friends, a great slogan can lift you into the realms of fame.
- A Trendy Dessert Truck
- Amazingly simple desserts with a twist
- Baked on wheels with love
- Bringing you your favorite desserts
- Catering to your dessert cravings
- Chase perfection. Catch the Dessert Truck!
- Delectably delicious dessert seduction
- Desserts on wheels
- Desserts that really move.
- Driving dessert satisfaction
- Fast desserts at a fast speed
- Grandma’s desserts made fresh for you
- Happiness on wheels
- Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first
- Mobile desserts for a mobile world.
- Stressed is “Desserts” spelled backwards
- The dream truck of a dessert foodie
- The right dessert truck
- The sweetest desserts in town.
- The ultimate dessert carrier
- We make the impossible into a dessert
- When the truck stops, the desserts start
- Where desserts and people meet
- Your dessert is on the way.
- Your friendly neighborhood dessert truck
Street Food Slogans
Street food is the realm of the food truck, and nowhere does street food in trucks better than the good ol’ US of A. But you still need that awesome slogan to let people know that you are one of the special few that specialize in the delicious street foods that this great country is known for. So check out these wicked street food slogans for your truck.
- As cool as a cucumber
- Dine and Dash
- Donuts. Is there anything they can’t do?
- Feed the Need
- Food for thought
- Food is what makes the world go around
- Full On Taste!
- Growing close to you
- Hot and Spicy
- Hulk Hoagie
- It’s Good Mood Food
- Just taste it
- Never eat more than you can lift
- Real Food. Real Local.
- Really Fast Food
- So Close You Can Taste It
- Something Fishy 4u
- Taste the passion!
- Tastes Home Made, Because It Is!
- There ain’t no such thing as wrong food
- Think Outside the Bun
- Walk right up to good food
- We are what we eat
- We cater to your good taste!
- What are you eating today?
- WTF: Where’s the food
- Your taste – our passion!
How to Promote a Food Truck Business
Food trucks are not always able to depend on the returning customer, partly due to their mobile nature, so you need to build solid strategies for your brand marketing ideas. Your marketing ideas need to be able to attract new customers while retaining those customers you already have, in the same simple slogan or advert.
Branding is all-powerful when it comes to marketing, and it is essential to properly brand your business, so that you can fully understand your customer base, and so they know exactly what you can provide for them. Create a very distinctive brand to ensure that your truck retains the longevity that many food trucks don’t.
Developing a website does go a long way to marketing your brand, and while it may not seem like it could help, a huge number of people look up food trucks on the internet, so having your own web presence can be a massive bonus. Make the website attractive and fun to visit, with clear images and descriptions of your products.
Social Media (Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) is the world’s largest marketing community, and while the web may be good, social media is better. Plus, it is not just a way to connect with new customers, but a way for new and existing customers to follow you and know instantly where you will be when they need you most. Social media has become an essential tool for marketing and growing your food truck business.
Presentation is one of the keys to good return customers in the food industry, so make sure that the images you show to your customers and potential customers in your marketing is a true representation of the food they will buy. Nothing kills a food business like having awesome images but less than pretty food servings. If the reality matches the fantasy, you can guarantee repeat customers.
Apps are a great way to market a food truck, and there are several apps now that can help you promote your business, and be seen by more people quickly. Apps such as Roaming Hunger and the WTF Vendor App (Where’s The Foodtruck) can bring you to a much bigger audience than billboards and flyers.
Set your locations to places where people will know you will be at certain times and days. Choose good locations that are filled with potential customers, and once you have a crowd, make sure you come back regularly. You will need to do plenty of research and hit or miss practice, but the results are usually worth it.
Merchandising can be a good way to promote your business, and it can encourage a strong fan base to work from. Just a few small trinkets such as key-chains, caps, stickers, lanyards, etc., can help to send your image and logo further than you might expect. And they make great gifts for holidays and as giveaways for promotions.