Rotolo’s Pizzeria is a popular franchise with over 30 locations across Louisiana, Florida, and Texas. Rotolo’s Pizzeria has become well-known regionally for their traditional pizzas, pastas, and salads, in addition to their non-traditional Italian faire like their Joe Horn BBQ Chicken pizza. You can view their full menu here.
The founder of the company, Mitch Rotolo opened the doors to his first pizzeria in Baton Rouge in 1996. Fast forward to 2012, M&R Specialty Trailers and Trucks had the privilege of building a custom made 36 foot long foot truck to provide a mobile presence for the growing franchise. In this 12-minute video, co-owner Bob Pierson gives you an all-access tour of the Rotolo’s Pizzeria food truck. The only way to get a closer look is to become an employee of the company!
Highlights from the Video
- Learn how M&R and Rotolo’s Pizzeria marketing teams collaborated to ensure consistent branding from the restaurant location to the food truck.
- Some of the bells and whistles that enable Rotolo’s Pizzeria to operate their food truck more efficiently.
- See the two ovens used to cook fresh pizza pies from the truck.
- View an inside layout of Rotolo’s Pizzeria food truck.
- Get a sense of what it’s like to work inside this food truck.
If you happen to live in the New Orleans area, you can spot truck on Sundays at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Rotolo’s Pizzeria is the Official Pizza of the New Orleans Saints and we encourage you to pick up a slice while you’re at the game. To find a Rotolo’s Pizzeria location near you, visit Rotolos.com.