Hey Folks, we’re here at M&R again, today we’ve got something that was a little newer and special to our build lineup about a year ago. We had a customer come in and ask us for a particularly interesting order, so we thought it’d be fun to feature. He wanted a machine with heavy wheels that he could move around through a mall or wherever, but was small enough that it could be used in any location. So we helped him draw things up and design it, and this is what we came up with.
- All Aluminum Cart using 1 x 1 Framing
- Back-lidded top for easy display and collapsible signage and room for Canvas Cover
- Collapsable, flip-up Counter-top for cups and ice handling
- 8 Small Nozzles attached to side for unobtrusive syrup pouring
- Tubes set into side above each, in front of attractive Bubble display, to be filled with dyed water and tie-in with each flavor
- Syrup-tank Cabinet in back with simple Hose attachments for forward nozzles and easy-slide in notched storage racks
- Hand Sink, Plumbing and Water fill all set in back Half of sno-cone display table/space
- Single simple Plug-in to feed all lights
- Easy-access Back Cupboards to large Lower Storage Area
We’re very happy with how this build came out, it’s lightweight and easy to compact for travel while able to display tall and big while on-site. It’ll work really well for someone who doesn’t want to spend a tremendous amount of money and wants to travel around with it. The basic design could easily be used for other kinds of things besides Sno-Cones too.
Just remember. If you can think of an idea, we can build it, so don’t be afraid to come down and talk to us about your dream.