Hello again, Bob Pierson is here once more to walk through one of our earlier projects for a customer! Today we have an 8’ High, 8’6” Wide and 20’ Long Orange Concession Trailer. Everything has been built and put in To Code, everything in all of our trailers is done to that Building Code. Owners Mike and Bob stopped by to pick it up later; they think it’s the best thing on the market, but don’t take our word for it, watch to the end of the video we shot below and get the words right out of their own mouth.
- Extended Tongue on Front to hold generator easily while sat and towing
- 8K Generac Generator w/ 2 100lb propane tanks for running – Very quiet and efficient, runs 40 hours on each tank
- Dual Hook-up to fill water tank or attach hose system as needed
- Retractable Awning in Back over Porch Attachment with adjustable feet height
- 10’ Hood system
- Imperial Oven System with 4-system Stove
- 48” Griddle and 36” Charcoal Broiler (ALL equipment fastened to floor)
- 4 Leveling Jacks, one per corner, crane system operation
- Baked White Aluminum Paneling for inside walls
- Black and White Vinyl Floor – one piece, easy to clean
Like with so many of our other projects, we are very proud with how well this trailer came out. It was a solid build with a few interesting and fun features, we can’t wait to see how Mike and Bob put it to use.
Much like with our customer today, the moment we first show you your complete, built trailer or truck, we will thoroughly run through every single aspect of its equipment. We will start up each piece of cooking equipment, show you how to start and operate generator, safety equipment, extra attachments, basically everything so as to make sure you, our customer, is completely comfortable and aware of how to utilize your new investment. We plan on spending every effort there and going forward to help you in the operation, so don’t be afraid to ask us questions either in person or over the phone.