We’re going to go through a new product we developed at M&R Trailers recently through Lock ‘n’ Load East. This is a chock and ratchet strap system made for tying down your motorcycle in a Trailer easily, being made purely on the basis of being able to load and lock in your bike quickly, safely, and without any fear of falling down. This offers a great way for anyone to transport their motor or other cycle in storage. Just take a look at all its amazing features.
- Fits all motorcycles
- Convenient one person loading
- Load even the heaviest motorcycle in 60 seconds with simple lock-in slot and rachet side straps
- Chock and front strap attaches purely on WHEEL, not handlebars/etc, allowing free suspension system, no shock compression, or blowing out your seals, while keeping the front end stuck firmly in place
- Self-tightening Retractable Ratchet Straps, allowing absolutely no slack space, no matter the bounce or other disturbances to trailer
- Eliminates the fear of the motorcycle falling over
- No need to compress your forks, leading to costly repairs
- Plenty of area left around the motorcycle available for walking and storage
- Easy Installation, fits any Trailer interior – depending on size (of trailer and bike/s), possibility for fitting multiple Lock ‘n’ Load chocks
- Chock may be easily removed when not in use, needing only 60 seconds of work
- Check FULL set-up, break-down, and bike loading details in video below, where we set up a little Full Trailer Demonstration
When we’re not working with you, we’re always thinking and designing new fun and useful designs for all mobile-based interests, as we can see here today. I certainly recommend seriously looking into the Lock ‘n’ Load for ANY cyclists out there, as you can see it works well and beautifully for us, I’m sure it’ll be a solid fit for your life too.